Every now and then we like to have a bit of a laugh, just to keep things from getting too serious. While car accidents are usually no laughing matter, sometimes we come across some excuses people give that just make us shake our heads.
“Real claims to insurance companies” will circulate around the internet, and are always good for a laugh. While we can’t vouch for the 100% authenticity of each and every one of them, we all had a good laugh. Enjoy.
- Leaving home for work I drove out of my drive and straight into a bus; the bus was five minutes early.
- I don’t know who was to blame for the accident; I wasn’t looking.
- In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished.
- Windshield broke. Cause unknown. Probably voodoo.
- I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
- Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
- I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
- I told the other idiot what he was and went on.
If you’ve been injured in any kind of accident, getting compensation for your injuries is no joke. Use our form below to schedule your free consultation now, and speak with one of our attorneys about your rights.