Dear TorkLaw Community:
In recent weeks we’ve all felt the change to our daily lives. During challenging times, we focus on what really matters: family, loved ones and community.
As I mentioned in my letter last week, we are watching the situation daily and making the necessary changes to keep our firm 100% operational, providing you and other clients with 24/7 access and continuing in the prosecution of your case to a speedy resolution.
These are challenging times. I want you to know that we are here for you.
Amid the stress and uncertainty, it is more important than ever that we stay connected with one another. We remain dedicated to keeping you informed about the actions TorkLaw is taking during this time and the resources that we are making available to you.
We are committed to the following:
- Technology: Given our prior investments in technology and our commitment to providing the absolute best legal representation, our systems, files and applications are all cloud-based providing a seamless experience for our clients. We have the capability to conduct video depositions, mediations and conferences remotely.
- 24/7 Hotline: Current clients have access to our attorneys and staff via text, phone or email anytime throughout the day. We are available for video conferencing – just ask to set up a time.
- New Potential Clients: We are continuing to review, consult and provide free evaluations for potential clients. We continue to provide free, no obligation legal evaluations via phone, FaceTime, Zoom and other video services. While we cannot accept every case, we are happy to speak with you during these uncertain times. If you know of anyone that may need our services, please forward them our information.
- COVID-19 Updates: Our staff is continuing to update the COVID-19 resource page. We are providing you with the latest information, tips and tools. Bookmark this page as it is being updated frequently. Please do your part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Creating Connections: We are continuing to do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and are inviting you to connect with us on FaceBook or Instagram to let us know how you are and what you’re doing to help stop the spread.
On behalf of the entire team at TorkLaw, stay healthy and be safe. And remember, we will get through these difficult times, together.