- United States District Court – Eastern District of California (Federal Court)
- United States District Court – Northern District of California (Federal Court)
- United States District Court – Southern District of California (Federal Court)
Shelly Raiszadeh is a plaintiff’s personal injury trial attorney at TorkLaw, one of the nation’s top personal injury law firms. Shelly plays an integral role in the firms California personal injury practice, in her role as a lead litigator.
Shelly represents victims and families in a wide range of personal injury claims involving serious and catastrophic injuries; including wrongful death claims, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and amputations. Her courtroom and litigation experience have made her one of California’s most sought-after litigators.
As a result of her hard work and diligence, Shelly and her team have won millions of dollars in compensation for her clients, and has been recognized by her peers with many industry and professional awards and recognitions. However, the award in which she takes most pride is her Avvo “Clients’ Choice” award, as it is a reflection of what is most important to her – her clients.
Active in the community, Shelly is a member of Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Orange County. She is also an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), and is an attorney mentor for law students at University of California, Irvine School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm in 2012, Shelly worked as in-house counsel for one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- University of California Irvine Anteaters in Law
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, Orange County
- University of California, Irvine – School of Law, Attorney Mentor
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019-2021
- AVVO Clients’ Choice Award 2017