Condominium Fire Places Two Into Hospital
A fire that burned through a section of a condominium in Thousand Oaks sent two people to the hospital yesterday. It was at the 1600 block of Calle Zadiro where the fire took place, at around 1:13 pm in the afternoon, starting in an upstairs residence of the two-story apartment. After being reported, sixteen unites responded to battle the fire. According to reports, the fire resulted from workers who were cutting copper pipes in the building. Evidently, the sparks that occur during this procedure ignited and grew into the condo fire.
The fire sent smoke throughout the building, and through nearby residences as well. As a result, two people were sent to the hospital with injuries from smoke inhalation. Neither of those injured were firefighters.
Fires, especially the resulting injuries and property damage, can be a very serious matter. In the event that you are victimized in a fire, it may be important for you to consult with a lawyer. Call our property damage lawyers at (888) 845-9696 for a free consultation.